Happenings
It has been a wonderful and incredibly busy week for me. I have missed my friends and family and will be truly glad to be home when the time comes. I am actually approaching overload. I have been busy during the day in studio and in the evening with lectures, prayer services, movies (Andrei Rublev this evening, can you say 208 minutes) and such.This is where I was at the beginning of the day yesterday. I don't have a picture, but at the end of today (Friday) I have the rest of the lines in the face, gold on the garments and the first two layers of highlights on the icon. Tomorrow is final highlights and the inscription. Tomorrow night is the blessing of the icons and then party time.
Yesterday (Thursday) was a big day for me. I showed the class the Good Friday film that Chrissy edited that features my reflections and process with my mom and the icon (www.singingtable.com/nowalls/sharon.mp4) and opened the day in prayer after. I also gave a demonstration on making shell gold to the class at lunchtime.
Please pray for me as I finish the icon. I appreciate you.

1 Comments:
Sharon--this icon is coming together beautifully. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment
<< Home